EMERA Blue Curl Cream
EMERA Blue Curl Cream brings out the best texture of natural curls. This cream helps smooth out frizz and flyaways allowing hair to feel more smooth and manageable.
- Scent: Island Lily (pineapple, lily, and amber musk)
- Size: 4 oz / 113 g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pineapple, Lily, and Amber Musk
- Helps define curls with a flexible hold
- Helps eliminate frizz and makes flyaways more manageable
- Provides glossy shine and a silky finish
- Improves elasticity, making curls easier to style
- FREE FROM: Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Artificial Dyes, and other harsh ingredients
- Apply to clean, towel-dried hair and comb to distribute evenly. Style with a blow dryer and curling iron or combe and scrunch the style into place.
- Alternate use: After hair is washed, dry hair with towel to remove excess moisture. Apply to damp hair and scrunch product into hair, adding desired amount.
Hemp Seed Oil
A powerful antioxidant rich in essential fatty acids that helps protect against environmental stresses and reduce dry skin conditions.
Contains amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help nourish hair and keep it looking healthy and vibrant.
Helps retain hydration to keep hair looking smooth. It also can act as a lubricant for hair strands and minimizes potential breakage.
Known to have astringent and antibacterial properties. Ideal for keeping hair and scalp healthy.
Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
There are no reviews yet.