WE CURRENTLY ONLY SHIP ORDERS TO THE UNITED STATES
Return or exchange an item – our 100% money back guarantee
How to Return your Items via Mail:
Please DO NOT send your returned items back before contacting us first.
All paid flat rate orders and PO Boxes will ship via the US Postal Service (USPS). All “Free Shipping” orders usually ship via FedEx unless it is a PO Box. Sorry- we do not offer an Express or Overnight shipping option.
Orders over $30 (before tax and shipping charges are added) qualify for free shipping. Please make sure to double-check that you have selected the ‘Free Shipping’ option before checking out.
*We’re sorry, but free shipping is not available for Hawaii or Alaska.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for your order to process and ship. You should receive an email when your order ships. If for some reason your order is delayed past the 7-10 day window of time, feel free to contact us at 818-993-3880 or email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we do not ship retail orders to Canada at this time. But, if you live in Canada, you do have some options:
1) Using your address or zip code, you can use the Store Locator feature on our website to see if there are any stores in your area that carry Earthly Body products. (To be sure that the product you’re looking for will be there, we suggest you call each store first)
2) If you are close to the US/Canadian Border, you can have the items shipped to a UPS store by the border.
*If you are interested in purchasing wholesale for a salon or business and if you’d like to become a wholesaler, we do ship wholesale orders to Canada.
Sorry, we are only able to accept payment if you have both a US Billing and Shipping address. If not, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot accept both an international billing and/or shipping address at this time.
If this is the case for your order-please follow the below instructions.
1. Verify the shipping address
2. Check for a notice of attempted delivery
3. Check the delivery location
4. Check around the entrances of your residence for the package: porches, in bushes, in front of garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather.
5. Check if someone else accepted delivery (i.e. family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you)
6. Check with your postal carrier
7. Wait 36 hours—packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
8. If your order is 36 hours past the expected delivery date, then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier and contact us with the claim number.
Occasionally, packages are not delivered in the expected timeframe due to severe weather conditions or other unexpected issues. It may take additional time for delivery. If the tracking doesn’t update within 3 weeks, the package is considered missing at that point.
*If the package is determined as missing, Earthly Body reserves the right to send a replacement. Please note that refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been successfully received. We are unable to provide refunds or replacements for missing packages where an incorrect shipping address was provided to us.
Earthly Body is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please contact either FedEx or USPS directly for any claims on lost or stolen packages.