EMERA Blue Serum
EMERA Blue Serum is a non-greasy formula made with blue zone ingredients to help nourish hair and provide incredible shine. Along with helping control frizz, it also cuts drying time in half, making it an ideal tool for every occasion.
- Scent: Island Lily (pineapple, lily, and amber musk)
- Size: 2 fl oz / 60 ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pineapple, Lily, and Amber Musk
- Defrizzes and softens hair
- Provides a silky smooth finish
- Leaves hair looking brilliantly shiny
- Lightweight, instantly absorbs
- FREE FROM: Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Artificial Dyes, and other harsh ingredients
- Apply to wet or dry hair. After shampooing and conditioning, a small amount can be applied to towel-dried hair. The dampness of the hair allows the serum to be spread thinly and evenly while moisturizing the hair.
- Applying to dry hair allows you to target dry ends and unruly areas while adding shine and control.
- Place a small amount in your hand, rub hands together, and apply all over hair. You can also apply with fingertips for pin-point control and piecing techniques.
- Use for a smooth and finished look while eliminating flyaways and adding shine.
Hemp Seed Oil
A powerful antioxidant rich in essential fatty acids that helps protect against environmental stresses and reduce dry skin conditions.
Contains amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help nourish hair and keep it looking healthy and vibrant.
Helps retain hydration to keep hair looking smooth. It also can act as a lubricant for hair strands and minimizes potential breakage.
Known to have astringent and antibacterial properties. Ideal for keeping hair and scalp healthy.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyltrimethicone, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
There are no reviews yet.